AuStar Gold Limited (ASX:AUL) (‘AuStar Gold’ or ‘the Company’) provides the following update in relation to its recent drilling program at the Rose of Denmark gold mine:
• This is the fifth announcement of significant assays from the now completed first phase of a diamond drilling program at Rose of Denmark (‘RoD’) gold mine, which is now wholly owned by AuStar Gold
• Drilling has delivered outstanding high-grade gold assay results from a further seven diamond drill holes. Significant results include:
- 2.7m @ 18.00 g/t Au including 0.4m at 116.09 g/t Au (ROD009)
- 0.4m @ 28.72 g/t Au (ROD007)
- 0.45m @ 12.22 g/t Au (ROD005)
- 0.50m @ 11.98 g/t Au (ROD003)
- In addition, the following intersections from the same hole (ROD018):
0.5m @ 27.54 g/t Au,
0.5m @ 7.54 g/t Au,
0.5m @ 11.57 g/t Au &
0.4m @ 8.66 g/t Au
• The identification of a broad zone of anomalous gold mineralization, including several zones of higher grade gold values, indicate the significant potential for this mine.
• The potential viability for large tonnage but selective mechanised mining has been significantly improved.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document