Quarterly Report March 2011
- Airborne geophysical survey report identifies manganese (Mn) and iron ore (Fe)
drill targets at Kallona.
- Program of Work for drilling at Kallona approved.
- Soil sampling conducted at Dingo Range, testing for base metals presence.
- Follow up work at Gundocketa required to test the extent and depth of the
iron rich pisolitic (gravel) lateritic cover.
- With cash at hand of $3.37M, and low overheads, the company is well
funded to carry out planned activities.
Please see attached release.
Download this document