Media ReleasesUCL Resources

View All UCL Resources News


UCL Resources Ltd, Resignation of Director Stephen Gemell

Mr Stephen Gemell resigned as a Director of UCL Resources Limited (“UCL”) on 5 July 2013.

As UCL is now 90.95% controlled by Mawarid Mining LLC, and the remaining 9.05% of the shareholding is subject to compulsory acquisition, Steve believed that this was an appropriate time to tender his resignation.

Mr Ian Ross, Non-Executive Chairman of UCL, wishes to record the Board’s thanks for Steve’s diligence during his service as a director and wishes him every success with his other business endeavours in the future.


For further information please download PDF below:

Download this document

Are you a 708 sophisticated investor?

A sophisticated investor is defined under Section 708 of the Corporations Act (net assets of $2.5 million or annual incomes in excess of $250,000).

They are eligible to receive information regarding wholesale investment opportunities that are not available to regular or retail investors.

Please subscribe if you would like to be alerted to these types of opportunities.