• Drilling commenced at the high priority Cringle Gold-Silver Prospect and Kia Ora West Prospect.
• Highly prospective targets highlighted by 800 metres of strike length of high- grade gold and silver in outcrop at up to 5.9 g/t gold and 239 g/t silver.
• Cringle drilling is in conjunction with initial drilling at the Kia Ora West Prospect, a copper porphyry target highlighted by strong coincident induced polarization and soil geochemical anomalies.
• Program of up to 2,800 metres of reverse circulation and possible diamond drilling extensions to the planned holes.
• First results from this program are expected in April-May 2019.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document