The Board of Thor Mining Plc (“Thor” or the “Company”) (AIM, ASX:THR), is pleased to announce a new drill campaign designed to confirm the close proximity of additional tungsten mineralisation within a six kilometre radius of the Company’s existing Molyhil tungsten deposit in the Northern Territory.
- 50 hole drill programme designed to test bedrock through shallow alluvial cover;
- Targeting magnetic anomalies with similar characteristics to Molyhil;
- Key objective of new drilling programme is to find additional ore sources for Molyhil project, thereby extending mine life and reducing costs
- Targets include; Solar Farm, Stock Yard, Think Big and Gap Track areas, all of which are located within 6km of Molyhil; and
- The low cost programme, estimated at less than A$100,000 is expected to commence in late-August 2016.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document