- Strong financial position with cash of $101 million and total liquidity of $178 million
- Continued focus on disciplined capital expenditure and cost reductions; FY16 capex guidance reduced by c. 30%
- FY16 production guidance narrowed to 1.0 - 1.05 mmboe, following delays to connection of Vanessa gas field
- Commencement of Phase 1 appraisal work program for Western Surat Gas Project
- Protected revenue with the successful execution of a hedging program for H1 FY17
During the third quarter of FY16, Senex Energy (Senex, ASX:SXY) maintained its strong financial position and commenced the Phase 1 work program for the Western Surat Gas Project.
To view the Report please download PDF attached: