• Inabox Group company Telcoinabox signs a record 27 new Retail Service Providers (RSPs) in the last 5 months
• Customer demand resulting from Telcoinabox’s Telstra Wholesale 4G mobile services and turnkey white labelled NBN services
• Customer wins include:
– FiftyUp Club: providing Australia’s first dedicated mobile service to the over 50s market with over 270,000 registered members
– Indigenous National Technology & Telecom Network (iNTTN): providing telecommunications and IT services primarily to Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of close to 700,000 people
– Commandacom: WA based integrated IT and telco provider focussing on SME and government organisations
• New customer momentum is expected to continue, with Telcoinabox’s soon to be released flagship Hosted Voice solution expected to drive further demand.
Inabox Group Limited (Inabox or the Company) (ASX:IAB), a national managed IT, cloud and communications provider, is pleased to provide an update on recent new customer wins, with a record 27 new Retail Service Providers (RSPs) signed by its 100% owned subsidiary, Telcoinabox, in the last 5 months.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document