BluGlass Limited (ASX:BLG) Managing Director & CEO, Giles Bourne, Chief Operations and Technology Officer, Dr Ian Mann & Vice President of Business Development, Brad Siskavich provide an update on its RPCVD technology including the new foundry at its Silverwater facility and customer collaborations.
- The Company is continuing to deliver on its development and commercialisation strategy to ultimately exploit the competitive advantages of our breakthrough RPCVD technology, in a number of important semiconductor markets
- Competitiveness in the high brightness-LED industry is largely driven by efficiency improvements (lumens per watt), which leads to improvements in lumens per dollar
- BluGlass is targeting a greater than 10% Improvement in light-output using RPCVD Tunnel Junctions for Cascade LEDs
- This would translate to a target of greater than 10% reduction in dollars per lumen
- BluGlass’ state-of-the-art facility is undergoing a major upgrade with the addition of two new deposition laboratories. This upgrade is nearing competition and our new deposition reactors are now onsite at Silverwater