First Graphene Limited (ASX:FGR) Non-Executive Chairman Warwick Grigor talks about increasing the range of applications for the company's PureGRAPH range of specialist graphene.
- Thinnest material known to man - one atom thick
- Strongest material - 200x stronger than steel
- Best electrical conductor - 100x greater than copper
- Global mining equipment market is US$128bn p.a.
- Commercial opportunities for enhanced polymers for mining equipment
- April 2015, first graphene produced in test work at University of Adelaide
For more, watch Non-Executive Chairman Warwick Grigor present.