Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) Managing Director, Don Harper provides an update on the company's Leonora Project including funding from Canadian, Sprott Private Resource Lending.
- On path to gold production in Western Australia with its Leonora Gold Project
- Leonora Gold Project in 'blue chip tier 1 location, surrounded by St Barbara Ltd (ASX:SMB) Dacian Gold Limited (ASX:DCN)
- Planning to be a mid-tier gold producer in five years with its clear path to production
- Won 'Best Emerging Company, Diggers and Dealers' award
- Secured a second hand processing plant for $2.5 million, that's capable of processing 800,000 tonnes per year
- $168 million in free cash flow after expenses, average production rate of 55,000 ounces per year (peaked at 60,000)
- $35 million capex