Drilling commenced at the high priority Cringle and Kia Ora West prospects located at the Barabolar Project, NSW.
- Highly prospective targets highlighted by 800 metres of strike length of high- grade gold and silver in outcrop at up to 5.9 g/t gold and 239 g/t silver.
- Program of up to 2,800 metres of reverse circulation drilling and possible diamond core extensions to planned holes.
- First results from this program are expected in the June 2019 quarter.
Reconnaissance soil sampling over two prospect areas at the new Tuena Gold Project, NSW has defined multiple large gold and gold-pathfinder anomalies.
- At the Cooper & McKenzie Prospect, newly identified gold anomalism extends for over 500 metres in strike-length.
- At the Garnet Prospect, gold anomalism extends more than 300 metres in strike length.
- Tuena is an historical gold mining district with a cluster of 14 historic gold mines and workings mapped over an area of six kilometres by four kilometres.
Environmental Impact Statement for the Bowdens Silver Project reaching final stages.
Placement conducted to institutional, professional and sophisticated investors raising $3 million (before costs).
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document