- Gradient array IP survey completed at Horseshoe Range revealing multiple anomalies
- Rock chip sampling returns high grade gold results co-incident with IP anomalies
- Follow up dipole-dipole IP survey work reveals significant new anomaly, C12 Deeps, co- incident with historic copper/gold results
- Swan, Chimney and Datum Post also high priority areas of interest
- Collation of historic exploration data into digital database continues to reveal compelling data
- Maiden program of approx. 2,500 metres of RC drilling to test areas of interest commences at Horseshoe Range.
For further information please download PDF below: