For the Three Months Ended 31 December 2014
Specialty metals development company, Wolf Minerals Limited (ASX:WLF, AIM:WLFE) (“Wolf” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide the following update on its Drakelands open pit mine (“Drakelands”) currently being constructed at the Company’s world class Hemerdon tungsten and tin project (“the Project”) in Devon, southwest England, for the three month period to 31 December 2014.
Highlights for the December 2014 quarter include:
- Construction of Project 67% complete as at quarter end.
- Construction remains on track and fully funded with dry commissioning scheduled to commence in March 2015, and production expected Q3, 2015.
- Development expenditure of A$50.3 million for the quarter.
- Geotechnical diamond drill programme completed with potential to increase ore reserves by 15% to 23% within existing planning permission.
- Laboratory Services and Power Supply contracts awarded for the Project.
To view Report please download PDF attached: