Residential house and land developer Villa World has continued to deliver against its strategy, posting its fourth consecutive full-year profit growth and maintaining strong earnings for shareholders. The Board declared total full year dividends of 18.5 cents per share fully franked, representing a yield of 8.1%.
- Statutory profit after tax of $37.8 million (FY16: $33.7 million) up 12%
- EPS: 32.5 cps (FY16: 30.6 cps) up 6%
- FY18 guidance of profit after tax of $41.6 million, representing growth of 10% over FY17. EPS guidance of 32.8cps
- 10.5 cps fully franked final dividend declared post balance date; full years’ dividend of 18.5 cps (FY16: 18.0 cps)
- 526 sale contracts carried forward with a gross value of $175.7 million (FY16: 464 contracts worth $165.6 million)
- Strong year of restocking to deliver forward cumulative EPS growth of at least 10% – 3,454 lots acquired.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document