- Federal environmental approval received for Extension to Wiluna Uranium Project subsequent to quarter end.
- Federal and State government environmental approvals in place for mining uranium at the Centipede, Lake Way, Millipede and Lake Maitland deposits, the construction of a processing facility and all mine and processing related infrastructure, tailings storage facilities and finished product transport to port (‘Wiluna Uranium Project’).
- WA State Government has confirmed it will not prevent the development of the Wiluna Uranium Project.
- Expanded beneficiation research programs initiated.
- Cash balance at end of the quarter was $6.63M.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document