1H 2016 Key Financial and Operational Highlights
- Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) of $18.3 million
- Earnings Per Unit of 7.97 cents
- Distribution per unit of 7.65 cents
- $9.4 million asset valuation uplift from 3 Murray Rose Avenue and 5 Murray Rose Avenue assets
- Net Tangible Assets (NTA) per unit up 3.1% to $2.15
The GPT Metro Office Fund (GMF) today announced its interim profit result, delivering NPAT of $18.3 million for the six months to 31 December 2015. This result exceeded the NPAT forecast in its Initial Public Offer (IPO) Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) by 68.1 per cent.
For further information please download PDF attached: