• Strong cash position. $0.5M banked in February from Family Zone (ASX:FZO) transaction ($1.5M cash received so far) with another $2M expected by 31 May 2017. Tesserent is debt free.
• Tesserent is executing its business strategy across a broad range of customers and sectors.
• $2 million worth of new contracts secured so far in 2017, with revenues from these deals being realised post-implementation on a monthly pro-rata basis during this financial year and into the future.
• Government introduces new legislation (Notifiable Data Breaches Bill) on 13 February 2017, which is already having a positive effect of Tesserent’s pipeline.
• Revenue is growing, with the management team aiming for contracted revenue of $500,000 per month by 30 June 2017.
• Completed highly successful Austrade trade mission to the US in early February 2017 with introductions to potential new clients and channel partners.
• Management currently in negotiations with potential large domestic channel partners including potential telco partnerships.
• Currently undertaking national broker and investor roadshow to update and deliver company strategy to a range of investment managers.
Tesserent Limited (ASX:TNT, Tesserent, the Company) is pleased to provide a report from the CEO Keith Glennan, to shareholders and the investor market, on recent and current activities conducted by the company over the past few months.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document