- Tesserent successfully completes the sale of Sonar/MyNet IP to Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited (ASX:FZO) for $3.8m, consisting of $3.5m cash and $0.3m in FZO shares.
- Substantial cash injection of $3.5m allows Tesserent to optimise market opportunities by making investments in its managed security service platform.
- Tesserent continues to sell and support Sonar/MyNet services globally and is the exclusive reseller of Sonar/MyNet in Australia and New Zealand.
- Tesserent retains all its education-sector clients and associated ongoing revenue and remains focused on servicing education providers.
- With the sale, Tesserent significantly reduces its ongoing software development and staff overheads, allowing the business to scale profitably on a variable-cost, on-demand basis.
- Tesserent and Family Zone’s working relationship provides an exciting opportunity to expand the cyber safety market, with technologies designed for use within schools and the home environment.
Tesserent Limit (ASX:TNT), a specialist in managed cyber security, is pleased to announce that it has completed the sale of Sonar/MyNet IP to Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited (ASX:FZO) following approval from Family Zone’s shareholders.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document