- Tesserent sells Sonar/MyNet IP to Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited (ASX:FZO) for $3.8m, consisting of $3.5m cash and $0.3m in FZO shares, subject to condition precedent.
- Tesserent continues to sell and fully support Sonar/MyNet services globally and has been appointed as the exclusive reseller of Sonar/MyNet in Australia.
- Tesserent retains existing education client base and remains focused on education-sector.
- Substantial cash injection of $3.5m allows Tesserent to optimise market opportunities by making significant investments in its core business as a managed security service provider.
- Sonar/MyNet sale significantly reduces Tesserent’s overheads for the continued development of the software, through headcount reduction.
- Model allows Tesserent’s offering to scale profitably on a variable-cost, on- demand basis.
- Tesserent and Family Zone’s working relationship provides an exciting opportunity to expand the cyber safety market, with technologies designed for use within schools and the home environment.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document