- CASA issues Spookfish with an Air Operators Certificate (“AOC”) allowing Spookfish to operate its own fleet of modified aircraft for commercial purposes
- This major company milestone has been achieved by the Spookfish flight operations team following an exhaustive 15-month certification process
- This AOC provides the platform for the development of the Spookfish technology roadmap for ‘higher/faster’ aircraft and international operations
- The AOC is the key link that enables Spookfish to control and own the entire Spookfish technology value chain to maximise efficiency
- Spookfish is alone in the industry globally in ‘owning’ this entire technology value-chain from lens and sensor development through to operations with special mission aircraft
- This AOC eliminates the need to contract third-party AOC holders with ‘standard’ survey aircraft as they are incompatible with the extremely large lens and sensor array used in the Spookfish technology
- Holding its own AOC dramatically assists in protecting Spookfish’ ‘sensitive’, industry leading intellectual property.
For further information please download PDF attached: