- Leading national and international software company enters into a pre-contract evaluation agreement with Spookfish to review its unique capabilities and consider the merits of entering into a commercial agreement
- This evaluation customer offers integrated enterprise software solutions, often incorporating location based data to leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities.
- This software company has a particularly strong presence in the Australian local government sector which collectively represents the largest user group of GIS technology in the country with 80% of all data stored containing location data
- Spookfish technology will allow local government to cost effectively gain access to reliable, current, country wide coverage in high resolution 2D and 3D imagery
- This agreement represents a significant opportunity for Spookfish to leverage a direct channel to the very large and important Australian local government sector
- Spookfish continues to engage with all levels of government in Australia to outline what will soon be possible with the highly productive and cost effective Spookfish technology.
Spookfish Limited (ASX:SFI)
(“Spookfish” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that a leading software company has entered into an evaluation agreement with Spookfish to enable it to review the Company’s technology and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement.
For further information please download PDF attached: