- Leading international property analytics group enters into a pre-contract evaluation agreement with Spookfish to review its unique capabilities and consider the merits of entering into a commercial agreement
- This evaluation customer collects and maintains the largest, most comprehensive property and related financial databases in its core geographic markets
- Property sector is one of the largest acquirers of geospatial data and users range from property investors, real estate agents and property developers to banks, insurers and government
- Spookfish technology will provide the broad property sector with reliable, current, cost effective, country wide coverage of all properties, both urban and regional, in high resolution 2D and 3D imagery, all from one supplier
- Spookfish now has evaluation agreements with major Australian and international participants in most core geospatial data markets with discussions ongoing with other potential customers and strategic partners, illustrating the broad market interest and the scale of the opportunity for its unique capabilities.
Spookfish Limited (ASX:SFI)
(“Spookfish” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that a leading international property analytics group has entered into an evaluation agreement with Spookfish to enable it to review the Company’s technology and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement prior to the scheduled Generation One commercial launch for lighthouse customers later in 2015.
For further information please download PDF attached: