- Leading international insurance group enters into a pre-contract evaluation agreement with Spookfish to review its unique capabilities and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement
- The Spookfish technology will provide insurance industry participants with reliable, current, cost effective, high resolution 2D and 3D imagery, and digital elevation models wherever their customers and their assets are located
- The insurance sector is one of the biggest users of geospatial data and the provision of cost effective, high quality building attribute and land cover data on a national basis from one service provider is very highly sought in the sector
- High resolution imagery available as True 3D models, along with digital elevation models will facilitate more accurate asset and environmental impact analysis
- Spookfish continues to engage with significant users of geospatial imagery spanning many sectors confirming the broad appeal for its offering.
Spookfish Limited (ASX:SFI)
(“Spookfish” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce a leading international insurance group has entered into an evaluation agreement with Spookfish to enable it to review the Company’s technology and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement prior to its scheduled large-scale commercial launch in 2016.
For further information please download PDF attached: