- Significant Australian military contractor enters into an evaluation agreement with Spookfish to review its unique capabilities and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement
- Major U.S. military contractor signs a non-disclosure agreement with Spookfish to review the capabilities and applications for the Spookfish technology
- Spookfish technology offers a capability not economically available to military – wide area capture and rapid processing of high resolution 3D imagery
- Applications for the Spookfish technology include domestic defence planning, in- theatre expeditionary operations planning and civil defence and disaster relief operations planning
- Spookfish aircraft and camera systems are solely optimised for wide-area capture and processing of high resolution 3D imagery
- Aircraft being considered for each stage of the commercial offering are widely used by the Australian, U.S. and many other international defence forces.
Spookfish Limited (ASX:SFI)
(“Spookfish” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that a significant Australian military contractor has entered into an evaluation agreement with Spookfish to enable them to review the Company’s technology and evaluate the merits of entering into a commercial agreement prior to our scheduled large-scale commercial launch in 2016.
For further information please download PDF attached: