Speewah Metals Limited (“Speewah”) (ASX: SPM) is pleased to advise the 2011 Exploration Programme is proceeding on schedule. The 2011 exploration programme includes:
- A close spaced airborne V-TEM survey to be conducted with up to 2,200 line kilometres flown covering most of the Speewah Dome;
- Soil sampling program in areas prospective for copper/gold mineralisation. Programme will include up to 4,000 samples collected;
- Further geological mapping and gossan sampling;
- Reverse Circulation & Diamond Core drilling up to 20,000 metres.
The goals of the 2011 Exploration programme are to:
1. Significant increase in the Vanadium/Titanium in magnetite resource;
2. Copper/Gold/Silver exploration based on extensive drill programme.
For further information please dowload PDF below: