- The infrastructure solution will unlock Flinders Mines and Balla Balla mine.
- The project has the support of major stakeholder Todd Corporation which is one of New Zealand's most successful companies founded in 1884 with major asset base including oil and gas exploration and production, electricity generation, energy retailing, property development and mineral assets.
- The low capital intensity of the port and a short 200km railway and conveyor, combined with lowest quartile operating costs, make this a financially robust and compelling project.
- MOU signed with a major Chinese steel mill.
- The project is well advanced in securing all the necessary approvals required to finalise FEED by mid 2015 and move to FID by Q4 2015.
To view Presentation please download PDF attached: