- Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource up 30% in tonnage and up 28% in Manganese metal content:
Indicated Mineral Resource 413,000 tonnes at 41.6% Mn
Inferred Mineral Resource 325,000 tonnes at 40.5% Mn
Total Mineral Resource 738,000 tonnes at 41.1% Mn
- Resource Estimate completed to JORC (2012) standard by independent consultants
- Indicated Resources comprise 56% of total tonnage and 57% of total metal
- Revised Manganese Scoping Study to incorporate new mineral resource estimate
- Drilling at Manganese Valley continues in parallel with project development initiatives
- Manganese Project Feasibility Study advancing.
Robust Resources Limited (‘Robust’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce an updated mineral resource for Robust’s Manganese Project at its flagship Romang Island project in Indonesia. The resource estimate was completed by independent consultants, Mining Associates (MA) of Brisbane to JORC (2012) standards, and includes additional drilling and analyses which were not available at the time of the original resource estimate in November, 2013.
For further information please download PDF attached: