- Targeting hard coking coal production within 12 months - minimum design capacity of 300,000 tonnes per annum hard coking coal production
- NAE to mechanise and expand production at the Terranova hard coking coal mine (mining exploitation contract 887T) in Colombia - project team mobilised, scoping study underway
- Conceptual JORC Exploration Target of 4.7 – 5.8Mt of medium volatile hard coking coal
- Attractive entry cost of US$20,000 in cash and shares plus royalty payments of US$7-12/t payable on saleable production
- Third successive coking coal transaction enhances NAE portfolio plus potential for material synergies with existing coking coal assets in the Subachoque Syncline.
For further information please download PDF below: