- Aerial VTEM survey pinpoints multiple priority bedrock conductors;
- Known copper deposits validate the survey method and analyses;
- New shallow targets identified in proximity to known copper deposits;
- Additional conductors modelled under surficial cover, identifying new eastern zone of potential targets;
- Ground EM and other ground surveys underway to refine priority targets for drilling after Wet Season.
An extensive heli-borne VTEM survey was completed late in November 2013 by the Company over approximately 180 km2 of the Eloise Copper-Gold Joint Venture area, 50 km SE of Cloncurry. The survey of 920 line km was flown along 200m spaced east-west lines using Geotech’s VTEM Max airborne EM system.
For further information please download PDF below: