- Assays received from Cloncurry JV 4-hole diamond drill program
- Widespread IOCG alteration with anomalous Cu was intersected over 265m in drillhole MN13D30 at Woolshed Waterhole. Significant intercepts included:
0.4 m @ 1.44% Cu
3.63 m @ 0.35% Cu
3.3 m @ 0.32% Cu
5.3 m @ 0.31% Cu
- Drillhole MN13D31 targeting coincident gravity and magnetic anomalies at the Cotswold target successfully intersected brecciated felsic volcanic strata, although copper was deficient.
- Targeted EM conductor at Cormorant South was not intersected and downhole EM surveying is required to resolve conductor geometries/lithologies.
- An airborne magnetic survey will commence shortly to locate new IOCG targets in untested areas of the JV tenements.
For further information please download PDF below: