- Minotaur moves rapidly to capitalise on takeover of Breakaway Resources Ltd
- New joint venture over Breakaway’s Eloise copper-gold tenements commences field work
- Eloise JV earn-in program of $6 million over 4 years
- First year Eloise JV commitment of $1.7 million implemented
- 1,000 line kilometre airborne VTEM survey underway immediately west of Eloise
Eloise Joint Venture
Joint venture activities on the Eloise copper-gold project near Cloncurry, Queensland have commenced. The Eloise Project was acquired by Minotaur as a result of its recent takeover of Breakaway (refer ASX announcement dated 21 October 2013).
This is the first of two new earn-in joint ventures facilitated by Minotaur over Breakaway tenements.
For further information please download PDF below: