Nullagine Gold Project Achieves Record Quarterly Results
Quarterly Production Performance
- Gold output of 18,762 ounces poured, up 33% on last quarter.
- Mill throughput of 426,473 tonnes, 19% above 2013 quarterly average.
- Gold sales of 18,925 ounces and revenue of $27.6 million.
- C1 cash cost $1,065 per ounce and sustaining cash cost $1,191 per ounce.
- Mine level EBITDA $7.16 million.
- Production guidance for the June 2014 quarter is between 16,000 ounces and 18,000 ounces and 76,000 ounces for FY2014.
- Maiden audited 2013 after tax profit of $41.7 million declared.
- $7 million subordinated working capital facility agreed with the major shareholder, the IMC Group.
- Mr Greg Bittar appointed to the Board as Non-Executive Director.
For further information please download PDF attached: