- Record monthly sales revenue achieved in December
- December quarterly revenue of $0.45 million, up 32% on prior quarter
- Customer cash receipts of $0.57 million received during the quarter
- Net cash of $3.09 million at quarter end
- Critical new operational and sales resources on board including a high calibre senior sales person to spear head UK sales based in London
- Global blue-chip clients expected to bring about a step change in revenue in the 2nd half of FY18
- Clients signed in calendar 2017 represent 31% of total revenue for the December quarter
- The quarter also saw the successful raising of AU$2m in an oversubscribed raise, bringing 3 high quality funds to support our registry.
Kyckr Limited (ASX:KYK) (Kyckr or the Company), a regulatory technology company, is pleased to provide the following market update and information for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document