- Kaboko concludes first sale of 2,000 tonnes of high-grade Manganese ore to the Noble Group;
- A further US$1.16M has been drawn from Tranche B of the $10M Pre-Pay Facility for additional key mining plant and equipment to accelerate production underlines the ongoing Noble Group support for the project and the Company;
- Production set to increase from 5,000 tonnes per month to in excess of 10,000 tonnes per month;
- Maiden JORC resource on track for Q3, 2013 with drilling underway;
- New high-grade African manganese opportunities identified for review.
Zambian focused manganese company Kaboko Mining Limited (ASX:KAB) (Kaboko or the Company) is pleased to advise that it has concluded the first sale of high-grade Manganese ore from its Mansa Mine to the Noble Group under its $10M pre-pay and offtake agreement (“Noble Agreement”). Noble has agreed to purchase the ore full-on- truck (“FOT”) at the minesite and has initiated delivery of containers to site to commence transportation. Kaboko has rapidly brought the Mansa Mine into operation since the completion of the Noble Agreement in March, 2013. Production from the mine has reached 5,000 tonnes per month, with a current stockpile of 10,000 tonnes high grade manganese on site and a further 22,000 tonnes of alluvial unprocessed overburden being stockpiled.
For further information please download PDF below: