· A maiden resource estimate of 234,400 ounces of gold is announced for the Hargraves Project.
· Total gold resources for all Hill End Gold’s projects are increased by over 80% from 300,000 ounces to 570,000 ounces.
· A program of diamond drilling is planned to start in November 2010 to increase and upgrade the Hargraves resource.
· The key corporate objective is to increase gold resources at Hargraves and Hill End to over one million ounces.
· A scoping study is commenced to determine the productivity and profitability of an expanded mining project at the Hawkins Hill – Reward deposit at Hill End.
· The potential of the 90,000 ounce Red Hill deposit is upgraded by a review of previous Exploration that developed a new geological interpretation of the deposit and defined new drill targets.
· Recent recognition of the key structural controls for gold mineralisation at both Hargraves and Hill End shows that the projects are under-explored with many compelling targets remaining to be tested.
Please download the PDF to read further.
Download this document