- In-fill JORC resource drilling at Rakkurijoki intersects wide iron mineralisation (115m @ 47% Fe from 316m1) (100% Hannans ownership).
- Exploration drilling at Altavaara intersects very wide low grade iron mineralisation (incl. 241m @ 21% Fe from 17m) - the deposit remains open at depth; metallurgical test work has been initiated to assess the potential to produce a saleable iron product (100% Hannans ownership).
- Exploration drilling at Altavaara intersects high grade gold and copper (3m @ 5.2 g/t Au and 1.3% Cu from 15m); follow up copper-gold exploration is being planned.
- Rakkurijoki and Altavaara are two iron projects within Hannans? Kiruna Iron Project that comprises a global JORC resource of 473Mt @ 40% Fe2 plus a JORC Exploration Target of 203-272Mt @ 32-40% Fe3.
- As a result of the successful acquisition of Scandinavian Resources Ltd, Hannans shareholders now have ownership of a significant iron project that has a potential pathway to production.
For further information please download PDF below: