Unique opportunity to gain access to dominant land position, prospective conventional and unconventional targets and existing production.
- Proven operator over 15 years experience in the Perth Basin.
- Production and cash flow from liquids rich gas discoveries at Red Gully/Gingin West on-stream: estimated gross recoverable gas of 30 BCF with 2.0 MMbbl of associated condensate
- 3D seismic recorded over nearby Gingin gas discoveries with potential 205 BCF and 9.2 MMCFG that can be treated at the Red Gully Facility.
- EP389 permit has delineated prospects with estimate of a conventional unrisked prospective resource of 535 BCF and 41 MMBO.
- Portfolio of conventional prospects in the North Perth Basin totaling over 300 BCF and 143 MMBO of unrisked prospective resource.
- South Perth Basin has conventional prospects of 230 BCF in the Permian and oil potential in the Triassic.
To view Presentation please download PDF below: