- JORC gold resources at the Mt Holland Goldfield increased to 1.16M ounces, with 603,000 ounces defined in two projects - Van Uden and Blue Vein.
- Van Uden and Blue Vein are being viewed as an early cash flow opportunity for CVG
- Project Manager appointed to the Mt Holland Goldfield
- Gold resources at the Van Uden Project upgraded to 5,378,000t @ 1.38 g/t Au for 238,000 ounces
- Laterites (surficial gold) are currently being evaluated at Van Uden. These represent easily-mined surface gold deposits and are in addition to the existing resources
- Metallurgical testwork at Van Uden is underway for both oxide and laterite potential ore
- Open Pit mine optimization studies underway at Van Uden
- Preliminary project Scoping Studies nearing completion.
To view Report please download PDF below: