BNC105 CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS REACH KEY MILESTONES CLINICAL PROGRAM TO BE EXPANDED
- Data from renal cancer trial supports progression of the trial:
- Combination of Afinitor and BNC105 safe and well tolerated
- Patient recruitment continuing
- Strongly supported by preclinical data
- Mesothelioma interim analysis of 24 patients indicates:
- One patient with an objective response, remains on BNC105 treatment
- At least 5 patients with stable disease as measured by RECIST
- Enrolment into the trial will be discontinued
- Further development in combination treatments with Alimta and cisplatin
being considered through evaluation in preclinical models
- Ovarian cancer trial planned:
- Randomised Phase I/II trial of BNC105 in combination with carboplatin and gemcitabine
- Preclinical data support use of BNC105 in combination with platinum
(cisplatin; carboplatin) based therapeutic regimens
- Ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer-related death among women.
Bionomics Limited (ASX: BNO; ADR: BMICY) today provided an update on the status of ongoing clinical trials of BNC105, its proprietary vascular disrupting agent (VDA) for the treatment of solid tumours.
For further information please download this document.
Download this document