Intended equity raise – overview
- Bass Metals intends to raise up to $2.5 million before costs via an institutional placement at an issue price of $0.011 per share.
- Bass Metals intends to raise a further approximately $2.5 million before costs via a 1 for 6 non-renounceable entitlement offer, also at an issue price of $0.011 per share.
- On completion of the entitlement offer, Bass Metals may raise a further $1.0 million before costs via a deferred placement, also at an issue price of $0.011 per share.
- Subscribers to the equity issues will also receive one listed option exercisable on or before 31 December 2018 at a price of $0.025 for each four shares subscribed for.
- The offer price of $0.011 per new share represents (based on the last traded price on 19 September 2017):
a 25.44% discount to the TERP of $0.0148;
a 31.25% discount to the last traded price of $0.016; and
a 24.80% discount to the 5 day Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) of $0.0146.
- Bizzell Capital Partners Pty Ltd (BCP) and Morgans Corporate Limited (Morgans) are the Joint Lead Managers to the Placement and the Entitlement Offer.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document