Media ReleasesAltech Batteries

View All Altech Batteries News

Altech Batteries - Funds Received for Sale of 25% AIG

Altech Batteries Limited (Altech/the Company) (ASX: ATC and FRA: A3Y) is pleased to advise that it has received the final instalment of Deferred Consideration from Altech Advanced Materials AG (AAM), in relation to the sale of 25% of Altech’s subsidiary Altech Industries Germany GmbH (AIG). The amount received is €1,583,333.

On 23 December 2020, Altech announced that it had finalised the sale of 25% of its German subsidiary AIG for €5.0 million, with the Company to retain ownership of the remaining 75%. The Initial Cash Consideration of €250,000 was received upon the signing of the Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, with Deferred Consideration amounting to €4.75 million, payable in three equal instalments of €1.583 million. Altech had previously received the first two instalments, with the final instalment of €1.583 million now also received.

For more information, download the attached PDF.

Download this document

Subscribe to our Daily Newsletter?

Would you like to receive our daily news to your inbox?