Melbourne, Australia, 29 April 2022: AD1 Holdings Limited (‘AD1’, the ‘Company’ or the ‘Group’) (ASX: AD1), a technology company with a growing portfolio of market-leading software businesses, today releases its business update and Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 31 March 2022 (Q3FY22).
* The Group added 17 new customers across all divisions
* 400% revenue growth in Art of Mentoring (AoM) division compared to the prior corresponding period (pcp) of Q3FY21, and an increase of 38% compared to Q2FY22
* Signed new US channel partners, supporting growth in offshore expansion
* Cash receipts of $1.56 million, an increase of 3% on pcp and consistent with Q2FY22 on a normalised basis
* Steady organic growth in Utility Software Services (USS) division with revenue growth of 18% on pcp
* 13.7% ARR growth across ApplyDirect’s existing customer base
* Still in MVP development our Jobtale product is gaining intertest with 50 pilot customers already signed
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document