Lithium Power International
Lithium Power International Limited (Lithium Power/ LPI) is a diversified pure-play lithium explorer whose business involves the acquisition and advancement of promising lithium projects.
LPI head office in Sydney, Australia and satellite offices in Buenos Aries, Argentina and Santiago, Chile. The Company is focussed on exploration within three prospective lithium regions in Western Australia and Argentina which gives shareholders a diversified lithium exposure by both geography and deposit type.
The three regions that LPI is currently focussed on are:
1. Pilbara (Western Australia) - LPI has three pending exploration applications covering 203km2 in the Pilbara region of northern Western Australia. The largest application at Pilgangoora-Houston Creek is 2-3km west of the Pilbara Minerals (PLS.ASX) and Altura Mining (AJM.ASX) lithium deposits.
2. Greenbushes (Western Australia) - LPI has two granted exploration tenements covering 400km2 in the Greenbushes area of southern Western Australia. The tenements are adjacent to the world’s largest hard rock lithium mine owned & operated by Tianqi/Talison.
3. Puna Plateau (Argentina) – Lithium Power S.A. (LPSA), an entity which is beneficially owned by LPI, recently acquired three granted exploration tenements in the Centenario lithium brine salar within the Salta province of the Puna Plateau. In addition, LPSA has rights to one granted exploration tenement which is currently subject to review by the Argentinian Mining authorities, and two pending applications in the same salar. In total, the 6 tenements cover a total area of 61.52km2. The salar is in the same province as other lithium brine operators such as Orocobre, FMC, and Western Lithium.
Lithium Power International Limited (LPI) is to start the drilling of its portfolio of highly prospective lithium pegmatite assets in Western Australia (WA), as part of the first stage of its develop…
Maricunga: an asset of global interest
- DFS supports the 20,000 tonnes per annum production of LCE, projected for the Maricunga throughout its 20 year mine life.
- Ore reserve estimate of 742,0…