A presentation on the Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ASX:QRI) quarterly results, September 2021.
September quarter highlights
Growing private CRE debt market
• Banks tightening lending and alternative lender filling the gap
• Manager CRE debt pipeline $550m is well diversifiedActively investing and recycling capital
• 9 loans total $65m
settled, both new and extended, offset by $29m
• Exited Qualitas Land Debt Fund due to natural maturitySolid portfolio performance
• All loans performing, no impairments recorded, no interest arrears
• Residual stock loans repaying on scheduleCapital raising leverages strong CRE debt pipeline
• Post September quarter, raised $172m of new capital via Entitlement Offer
• Increases fund size to $600m post settlement
• Manager to deploy new capital in 3-6 months
For more information, click here
to download the attached PDF.