Dexus (ASX:DXS) completes 50% interest in Rialto Towers

Company News

by Rachael Jones

Dexus (ASX:DXS) has settled the acquisition of a 50 per cent interest in Rialto Towers, Melbourne on behalf of a Joint Venture with GIC.

GIC holds a 90 per cent share in the JV and Dexus holds the remaining 10 per cent.

Dexus is the investment manager of the JV and has been appointed as the manager of the entire Rialto Towers complex.

Dexus’s interest was funded from existing debt facilities.

Shares in Dexus (ASX:DXS) are trading 2.5 per cent higher at $9.49.
 

Rachael Jones

Finance News Network
Rachael comes to FNN after working for Fairfax Media covering international breaking news, including the global economy and politics. She joined FNN in February 2018. She has reported on Australia’s finance news for various organisations since 2000 and has also interviewed a number of key business players, including Bill Gates. Rachael has also worked across a number of countries, including the UK and the US.