Opthea (ASX:OPT) Managing Director and CEO, Dr Megan Baldwin presents on the company's large and growing market opportunity, the progress of its clinical program and entering the retinal disease market.
- Market capitalisation approx $915 million
- Novel therapy for eye diseases (OPT-302) to treat the leading causes of blindness in both the elderly and diabetic populations
- Asset with strategic flexibility looking to enter the US$10B retinal disease market
- Drug has demonstrated superior gains in visual acuity in patients that suffer from wet AMD
- On path to enter last phase of clinical development required prior to commercialisation
For more information, view the presentation with Opthea Limited (ASX:OPT)
Managing Director and CEO Dr Megan Baldwin.