King River Resources Limited (ASX:KRR) Chairman, Anthony Barton presents on the company's pre-feasibility study, the overseas processing potential and its high purity alumina process breakthrough.
- Approx $28.8 million market capitalisation
- Commodity and revenue diversification including gold and high purity alumina (HPA)
- 4.7 billion tonne JORC resource
- Current global demand for high purity alumina is approx 40,000 tonnes per year and growing
- Leading international engineering partners and consultants
- Economically viable process routes to produce high demand and high purity products
For more information, view the presentation with King River Resources Limited (ASX:KRR)
Chairman, Anthony Barton.