Memphasys Limited (ASX:MEM) Executive Chairman Alison Coutts presents on progress with the company's human assisted reproductive device for the separation of sperm cells in IVF clinics at FNN's Investor Event.
- Bio-separations company specialising in innovative separation techniques
- Based on the company's proprietary membrane technology
- Separation of the "best" sperm for use in human in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Poor sperm quality a factor in approximately 50% of infertility cases
- IVF market anticipated to grow US$13.7b in 2019 to US$26b by 2026
- Backed by industry experts and leaders in the field
For more, watch Executive Chairman Alison Coutts present.