State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Executive Chairman, Richard Cottee presents on the company's key Reid’s Dome PL 231 gas project, drill program and timeline to production at FNN's Investor Event.
- 80% interest in and operator of petroleum lease (PL 231) in QLD
- Gas first discovered there in 1955
- The primary area of focus for State Gas is the Reid’s Dome Beds
- First core hole in north spudded on 4 Oct
- Intersected coal at the shallower end of prognosis (560m)
- Gaseous matter bubbling from cores
- Pricing will remain in $8-10/GJ (2018$) with excursions either site
For more, watch Executive Chairman Richard Cottee present.