Lake Resources Limited (ASX:LKE) Managing Director, Steve Promnitz presents on progress across the company's lithium project portfolio at FNN's Investor Event.
- Lake Resources is focused on the development of four lithium projects in the heart of the Lithium Triangle, which produces more than 50% of the world’s lithium at the lowest cost
- Lake has the largest lithium lease holdings in Argentina (200,000 ha)
- Projects side-by-side with the lithium heavyweights. Neighbours’ market value ranges from $100m to $1b
- Developing a top 10 lithium brine resource (Kachi)
- Recent discovery adjacent to the world’s largest lithium brine resource (Cauchari)
For more, watch Managing Director Steve Prominitz present.